Everest Mountain Flight
A Nepali special, Everest Mountain Flight is a great way for travelers of all categories to witness the spectacular mountain scenery in the Himalayan range, especially for those who have a time constraint and those who do not want trekking.
Shortly after taking off from Tribhuvan International Airport, some of the world’s famous mountains will be presented to you in sequence, and some of these glorious mountains are yet to be conquered: Gosaithan (8,013m), Dorje Lhakpa (6,966m), Gauri-Shankar (7,134m), Chugimago (6,297m), Numbur (6,956m), Karyolung (6,511m), Cho-oyu (8,201m), Gyanchungkang (7,952m), Pumori (7,161m), Nuptse (7,855m), and finally the world’s highest mountain Everest (8,848m).
Floating over the snow covered world’s highest mountains Everest, Lhotse, and Makalu, the spectacular views of the Himalayas will make you feel on top of the world. This one-hour scenic flight provides sensational flying experience, which will stay in your memory for the rest of your life.
Everest Mountain Flight starts in the early morning, and takes about one hour. If your flight back home is in the afternoon, this activity is a perfect way for you to wrap up your trip in Nepal with fantastic memories of the Himalayas.
- Flight ticket
- Transportation between hotel and airport
Weather conditions and unexpected natural disasters could result in alternations of the itinerary or cancellation of the trip for safety purposes. The group leader will take their best effort to make your trip experience enjoyable.
Due to the nature of the activity, it may involve some degree of risk. Obtaining travel insurance is recommended.
Everest Region Trekking
- Everest Base Camp Short Trek – 16 Days
- Everest Base Camp Three-Pass Trek – 21 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trek via Gokyo Lakes – 19 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trek via Jiri – 24 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trek via Jiri and Gokyo Lakes – 27 Days
- Everest View Trek – 12 Days
- Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek – 15 Days
- Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri Trek with Tengboche – 17 Days
Annapurna Region Trekking
- Annapurna Base Camp 15 Days
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek and Chitwan Tour 17 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek – 16 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek – 20 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek with Tilicho Lake – 21 Days
- Annapurna FoothillsTrek – 12 Days
- Ghorepani-Poon Hill Sunrise Trek – 10 Days
- Jomsom – Muktinath Trek – 13 Days
- Khopra Danda Trek – 15 Days
- Manaslu and Annapurna Circuit Trek – 26 Days
- Manaslu Larke Pass Trek – 18 Days
- Tsum Valley and Manaslu Trek – 25 Days
- Upper Mustang Trek – 16 Days